It can be traumatizing to be involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler or to have a loved one lose their life as a result of a fatal truck wreck. At the Law Office of Riedmiller, Andersen and Scott, LLC, we understand how horrifying this experience is and want to help you achieve resolution so that you may focus on recovery and on moving forward, such as:
- What Types Of Vehicles Are Involved In Trucking Accidents?
- Who Are The Liable Parties In A Commercial Vehicle Accident?
- What Are The Common Injuries Sustained In A Trucking Accident?
- What Should Someone Do If Their Claim Is Denied?
Whether you were involved in a tractor trailer accident, semi truck accident or other commercial vehicle accident, there are legal issues that are not a concern for typical car accidents. Therefore, it is important to work with an experienced truck accident attorney. We are knowledgeable of these issues and utilize intensive investigations to recover evidence involving these concerns, such as:
- Are there Department of Transportation issues?
- Did the truck driver have a permit to haul sizeable loads?
- What was the truck driver’s driving record?
- Was the driver hired negligently?
- Was the driver overtired and utilizing sleep deprivation drugs?
- Was the truck properly maintained?
The impact of a serious truck accident can be life changing. Whether guiding you through a personal injury or wrongful death claim, we will work to obtain the maximum recovery to compensate you for the impact it has had on your life mentally, physicallyand financially. To schedule a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable and compassionate trucking accident attorney, contact us today.